Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kanye > Everyone



So lately I've been wondering who deserves the title of BEST RAPPER ALIVE...I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally feel like Kanye deserves it. Dude is able to produce and kill his own shit. Has all the confidence in the world and then some. Every album has been not only GOOD but GREAT! Almost 3 or 4 songs on each one have been hit single's that can still be played years down the road with the same reaction as when you 1st heard it. He hopes on other people's songs and just goes stupid (Run This Town) just to name one) He is the closet thing to a true artist, I mean dude made a music video that was a straight up portrait, that goes with the song perfectly. Let's not mention the other numerous videos he's done that have been amazing. Let's not even get into his concert's...no one comes close, he brings us into awhole nother world when he performs. I don't know, I mean I respect Jay-Z, Wayne and shit but I just really feel like Kanye is the best...and has been for awhile now.

P.S. I stand 100% behind what he did to Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment